Grant is a board certified oil and gas attorney who has been working in the oil, gas, and energy sector for over 15 years. He has oil and gas experience in states all across the country, including Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Montana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. As an attorney Grant has worked on multiple multidistrict litigations involving underpayment of royalty and failure to develop claims. He has also performed oil and gas title opinions, litigated title disputes between landowners and companies, and negotiated and drafted oil and gas leases and easements. He also has experience handling a variety of other matters including probate, personal injury, real estate, and contract disputes.
Grant received his B. L. A. from the University of Missouri in 2006, and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2016.
Grant was born in Manhattan, Kansas, and has worked across the country in the oil and gas industry since 2007. As an oil and gas landman, Grant helped companies from Texas to Montana lease acreage, establish title, negotiate surface use agreements, and draft extensive oil and gas leases and agreements.
State and Federal Court Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Board Certified in Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law (Texas)
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Staff Member on The Journal of Property Law at Texas A&M School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Permian Basin Association of Professional Landmen
- Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen
Grant was born in Manhattan, Kansas, grew up in Kansas City, and moved to New Braunfels, Texas in 2005 with his college red dirt band. He is married and enjoys traveling to Hazen, North Dakota, his wife’s hometown, where he definitely catches more fish than his brother-in-law. He also loves to travel back to Kansas City to attend Chiefs and (sadly) Royals games and work on his family’s land.